I am passionate about writing! As an author of two recently published books (one being an award winner), numerous blog and magazine articles and with my academic and professional background, I write for a variety of genres, to suit the needs and requirements of my clients.
I have over 10 years professional experience as a project manager within the construction industry and government environments. I also have considerable experience writing professional, succinct and articulate reports and documentation in a timely and efficient manner.
As a feature writer, blogger and award-winning author, I understand how important it is to connect with an audience in a genuine and open manner.
Examples of My Work
- Transforming Your Mind With ‘Lovitude’, Living Now Magazine
- Darker Moments, Lustre Magazine
- Re-Learning the Joy of Living with Journaling and Meditation
- Book Review – Bloom: A Tale of Courage, Surrender and Breaking Through Upper Limits
- How Wars Begin
- Peacock Dreaming: The Wisdom Of Flowers
- Lovitude: Trying To Calm The Monkey Mind
What I Can Offer You
I specialise in:
- Research and content writing for websites, blog posts and feature articles.
- Ghost writing services.
- Editing, proofreading and formatting written materials for websites, manuals, workshop and seminar materials, brochures, reports (just to name a few examples).
- Word processing and desktop publishing. I am proficient in WordPress, Pages, Keynote, MS Word, MS Publisher, Adobe Muse, Photoshop, MS Powerpoint just to name a few software packages.
- Coaching for self-published authors trying to find their way through the marketing and distribution maze.
- Project management services, particularly time management. I create effective gantt charts, and then assist you in facilitating effective progress tracking and trouble-shooting.
If you have a project in mind and there is something here you would like to explore further, contact me today to request a free proposal.